The Eagle Harbor Lighthouse was first built in 1851, and then replaced in 1871. It retained its fourth-order Fresnel until 1968 when it received a more modern avaition beacon. In 1980 the lighthouse was automated.
The lighthouse and museum complex is currently owned by the Keweenaw County Historical Society and is open to the public from mid-June to early October - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Directions: From Route 26 in Eagle Harbor, take North Road to Lighthouse Road.View more Eagle Harbor Lighthouse pictures